The Portage Health Fitness Connection in Houghton offer competitive rates and specialized programs to help people of all ages map and achieve their personal fitness and health goals.
What are your health goals?
- Do you want to lose weight?
- Be more toned?
- Adopt a healthy lifestyle?
Whatever your goals may be, we can help.
Our philosophy is simple
We think anyone and everyone has the right to a fit lifestyle. You can start wherever you are right now and take steps toward a better, healthier you. Our staff is here to show you how.
What can our facility offer you?
- Great location
- Expanded locker rooms with men's and women's saunas
- Personal trainers on staff
- State-of-the-art cardio equipment and weight resistance machines
- Group exercise and education room
- Fun and friendly atmosphere
- Towel service
- The latest in exercise equipment
- Free Motion Fitness Series
- Cybex Strength Series
- Woodway treadmills
- Precor elliptical cross trainers
- Scifit exercise bikes
- Free weights
- Fitness Cinema
- Indoor rowing machine
- Stretching area
- Resting metabolic rate testing
Rates and Memberships
Annual Membership (only $27/month)
(with a 12-month commitment)
Annual membership includes:
- 5 free guest passes ($25 value)
- 1 personal training session ($25 value)
|$45||Punchcard (11 visits)|
|$162||Additional Adult Annual Membership|
|$108||Additional Child Annual Membership|
* Must live in the same household as the first annual membership
High School & College Students (under the age of 21)**
** Only if the parent does NOT have an annual membership
Which payment methods do we accept?
- Automatic Debit from checking/savings account
- Payroll deduction (if you are a Portage Health employee)
For more information, please call the Fitness Connection at (906) 483-1887 or (800) 573-5001 (toll-free).
Location Where This Service Is Performed
- Fitness Center921 W. Sharon AvenueHoughton, MI 49931